If you want to make us buy more chairs, join us.
Graphic Designer Intern
• Need to know tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or any other designing tool.
• 0 year experience
• Should be able to communicate ideas through designs.
• Able to create effective designs for social media posts for Panorbit and clients.
• Should be able to create a Brand identity (Logo, Stationary, Marketing collaterals)
• Basic Knowledge in UI/UX would be icing on the cake.
• MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written).
• Should provide HR support in recruitment and documentation. Even for the HR related function.
Who can apply ?:
• Should be available for full time (in-office) internship for 6 months.
• Ready to start the internship between 1st Apr’19 and 30th Sep’19.
• Should have relevant skills and interests.
• Letter of recommendation