Junior Sales Executive
0-2 Years of Experience
We are looking for
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Sales Intern to join our team. As a Sales Intern, you will assist our sales team in generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. You will also have the opportunity to learn about various sales tools and techniques, as well as gain hands-on experience working with a team in a fast-paced sales environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct research online/gathering information through surveys/by speaking to clients
- Assist the sales team in generating leads through research and outreach
- Monitor and report on market trends
- Provide administrative support to the sales team as needed
- Make calls and set up meetings with the prospects
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Must have knowledge of MS Suite/li>
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Sales experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Having a degree of any kind is mandatory (a program with a focus on business, sales, or marketing is a plus)
If you are passionate about sales and eager to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.