Tech | Full-time
3+ years of experience
We are looking for
An experienced Tech Lead, who is a go-getter and works closely with the team. The main focus will be in creating an inspiring environment. We like people who are courageous, inquisitive, smart, receptive, frank, positive minded and have great desire for learning and sharing their knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Present technical strategies to stake holders and gather technical requirements as needed
- Tech Delivery Lead will be responsible to manager Technical Delivery of various projects from channel perspective and lead Team Technically.
- Accountable for creating project deliverables that meet or exceed the expectations of the project.
- Communicate with stake holders on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, time lines and end results of the projects
- Create technical/time estimations
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance projects
- Work both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and high performing products
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/modules and shifting priorities
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate
- Assist PMO and Project Leads with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution
- Work closely with Project Leads to ensure that business expectations are met and that the team adheres to project schedules.
- Escalate for management intervention whenever gaps in project delivery.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration
- Hands-on experience on Python, Databases like mysql, mongo, postgres etc
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with test driven development and proper unit testing of code
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science; MCPD, MCSD and/or MCST a plus