Senior QA Engineer
Tech | Full-time
3+ years of experience
We are Looking for
An experienced QA person with 3+ years of experience with hands on manual and automated testing related activities. We like people who are courageous, inquisitive, smart, receptive, frank, positive minded and have great desire for learning. If you have experience of managing a small team and is open to set up QA team from the scratch, we’d like to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define QA coding standards and frameworks.
- Oversee projects to make sure QA work is scheduled based on priorities, risks and team strengths
- Assign QA team members across different projects depending on the team strengths
- Come up with test strategy both manual and automated for new projects
- Review and re-evaluate the test strategy to adjust for new information and change requests
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Build/enhance automation libraries and solutions.
- Perform code reviews of team members
- Document software product defects and track it to closure.
- Formulate timely reports and documentation to track the progress.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of hands on experience in manual and automated testing
- Should have expertise in writing test cases
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology & Software Testing Lifecycle including Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases (Manual & Automated), and Defect Reports.
- Ability to analyze defects and provide root-cause analysis.
- Should be well equipped with any Defect Management tool like ALM or JIRA or Azure
- Should be able to pro-actively identify, track and mitigate risks to the product quality
- Proven track of managing small QA team