Tech | Full-time
2+ years of experience
We are Looking for
An experienced QA person of 2+ years experience with hands on manual and automated testing related activities. We like people who are courageous, inquisitive, smart, receptive, frank, positive minded and have a great desire for learning. If you have experience of managing a small team and is open to set up your QA team from scratch, we’d like to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define QA coding standards and frameworks
- Oversee projects to make sure QA work is scheduled based on priorities, risks and team strengths
- Assign QA team members across different projects depending on the team strengths
- Come up with test strategy both manual and automated for new projects
- Review and re-evaluate the test strategy to adjust for new information and change requests
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Build/enhance automation libraries and solutions.
- Perform code reviews of team members
- Document software product defects and track it to closure.
- Formulate timely reports and documentation to track the progress.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years of hands on experience in manual and automated testing
- Should have expertise in writing test cases
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology & Software Testing Lifecycle including Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases (Manual & Automated), and Defect Reports.
- Ability to analyze defects and provide root-cause analysis.
- Should be well equipped with any Defect Management tool like ALM or JIRA or Azure
- Should be able to pro-actively identify, track and mitigate risks to the product quality
- Proven track of managing small QA team