Management | Full-time
1+ years of experience
We are looking for
An experienced Analyst, who has 1+ years of experience with hands on project management related activities. We like people who are courageous, inquisitive, smart, receptive, frank, positive minded and have great desire for learning. If you are passionate about managing the projects and have a flair in MS office suite, we’d like to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and track execution of milestones, deliverables, and benefits as per Project Plan
- Responsible for project timeline, resources allocation
- Responsible for identifying needs and risks and allocating the appropriate resources in order to meet project deadlines
- Support project governance – perform project audits/reviews and extract lessons-learned
- Track and highlight trends and raise areas of concern regarding possible deviations from project and program plans
- Prepare monthly reports capturing achievements against KPIs for several projects.
- Support in creating project documentation
- Implement project Management tools and best practices.
- Promote efficiency and improvement to processes
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors Masters in Management Sciences, Business Management or Project Management
- Experience working with project methodology and management, PMO processes (e.g. scheduling, budget management)
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (we are particularly interested in Agile)
- Excellent communications skill a must – both written and oral
- Experience working as a PMO in a software/IT –an advantage.
- High analytical skills & good attitude
- Presentation skills – ability to create & deliver presentations – Must
- Expert in Azure (user story creation, estimation, reporting, dashboarding) and MS Excel & Office applications – Must
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues, dependencies and impacts
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills