Senior WordPress Developer
Tech | Full-time
2+ years of experience
We are looking for
An experienced WordPress Developer, who is motivated to Utilize coding skills in developing websites and themes. We like people who are courageous, inquisitive, smart, receptive, frank, positive minded and have great desire for learning. You will also be able to follow a project from concept, development, design and production concurrently with development and with tight timeline.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Should be able to create plugins or themes from scratch.
- Optimise website for maximum speed, scalability and availability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Developing new WordPress themes
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of GIT
- Can work with minimal supervision