Junior WordPress Developer
Tech | Full-time
2-3 years of experience
We are looking for
We’re looking for a WordPress Developer with around 2-3 years of experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Should be able to create plugins or themes from scratch.
- Optimise website for maximum speed, scalability and availability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Developing new WordPress themes
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years’ experience required in the relevant field
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of GIT
- Can work with minimal super vision