Jr. Content Writer
Creative | Full Time
0-2 years of experience
We are looking for
A creative content writer to create content for blogs, articles, eBooks, product descriptions, social media and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences and will be working closely with our Design and Marketing departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 0-2 years of working as a content marketer.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people.